On this page you will find our product range of Industrial Irons: Everything you need for the garment industry, textile refinshers, textile care, laundry and tailor shops.
Industrial Steam Iron VEIT HP2003
The electronically controlled temperature regulation and the special chamber system of the ironing sole provide a condensate-free steam quality. These high pressure irons are optimally suitable for ironing of sensitive fabrics by its exceptionally smooth steam distribution and the accurate temperature control. The pointed design of the ironing sole guarantees an excellent ironing result even for areas which are difficult to access.
– Consistent steam quality for constant use.
– Temperature control accurate within +/- 2°C (+/- 3°F) to iron temperature sensitive fabrics without marks
– Iron sole, high quality and especially smooth, is suitable for ironing without teflon frame sole
– Ergonomically shaped iron handle with a soft-touch microswitch to release steam.
– Integrated steam and heat protection for comfortable and safe ironing.
– Weight approx. 1275 g
– 230 Volt; 1250 Watt; 50-60 Hz
– Ironing surface 220 x 105 mm
Item No: XVE1000-1
Electronic device (VEITRONIC) for Control of the temperature with a sensor right at the soleplate and regulation of the power needed to keep the temperature on the desired level.
High Pressure Seam Iron VEIT HS 2003
A specially designed iron for ironing of seams. The narrow sole of the seam iron and the arched and narrow ironing buck avoid marks on the garment. For ironing fabrics that are sensitive to shine, we recommend using a teflon sole. The teflon reduces the contact temperature by up to 40°C and therefore prevents shine.
This iron is especially designed for ironing seams during underpressing. The extra flat point and the inclined steam outlet directed to the front guarantee easy opening of the seams. The narrow shape of the soleplate saves energy and directs it exactly to the right place.
– Weight approx. 1200 g
– 230 Volt; 800 Watt; 50-60 Hz
– Ironing surface 200 x 40 mm
Item No: XVE1018
Thermostat-controlled iron VEIT 2129
Ergonomically shaped iron handle with a soft-touch micro switch to release steam.
– Good steam quality even at lower temperatures
– Integrated steam and heat protection for save and comfortable ironing
– High power heating for quick heat up and fast reaction
– Thermostat controlled (max. temperature deviation +/- 15°C)
– Soleplate with special chamber system and exchangeable heating for condensate free steam quality
– Soft steam release
– Long lifetime and high reliability paired with optimal ergonomics
– 230 V; 900 Watt; 50-60 Hz
– Ironing surface 220 x 104 mm
– Very light weight, only approx. 1500g for fatigue-free ironing
– No condensate down to 140°C
Item No: XVE1019